Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Classified Heroes

So one day my daughters were my little girls and the next day they became wives. And on that day, these two amazing men became part of our family. Now I can't say much about them on this public blog, but I will tell you they are my heroes, they are incredibly brave and they have sacrificed for their country. How's that to pique your curiosity. (Okay, so there are only so many occupations that meet the criteria, and you can fill in the blank anyway you like.) To me, they are AWESOME!!

They have steadied our rocky boat since the loss of Joey, even in the midst of some deep personal losses of their own. 2008 was a hard year, but their strength has helped get us through. I love, respect and admire these two more than words can say.

No comments: