Sunday, February 20, 2011

Justin Bieber Fever

Darling granddaughters and their adorable friends
at the movies
with the 3D glasses still on
with the lenses popped out
making hearts with their hands...
for this sweet little 16 year old heart-throb
(multi-millionaire)
with the swingy hair
whose got rhythm in his soul
and says his prayers before going on stage
and still loves his mama better than anyone
this is what true love and devotion looks like


when you are 11 or 12


and you just watched "Never Say Never" on the big screen

and you just can't hold it in any longer.
In my day, it was Paul McCartney...
he was a bit older than Justin
but he had the same hair-do
and could make the girls cry
just. as. much.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Gberger said...

They are precious and adorable girls! I remember those Paul McCartney flutters. =)

Anonymous said...

Even our precious Hannah is in love with him. Hummmm I think of when I was 16 and the Beatles were so i! I love that age. Love Sharon

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the teen crushes! I used to pray that Paul would wait for me to grow up:))

they are so cute. Love those girls

lvi

Anonymous said...

He is SOOO DARN adorableeee <3 glad tew see I'm not the ONLY person with "Bieberrrr Fever" I luv that boy :D I just pray he stays in the right mind with all of the stuff that's around him :) I also pray he continues to stay close to God... and waits for me to get at LEAST 3 years older :/ hehe, God bless
<<*Bieleber with the fever <3*>>