Saturday, April 14, 2012

Our Family



I finally got our Thanksgiving pictures from our friend Crystal. I decided not to wait for a special occasion to put up the photo. Isn't it special enough that we have one another, that we have this day, that we share this journey together? Life changes quickly and is not in our control. I want to carpe diem this moment and thank God for it. My family gives me so much strength, purpose, and love and they mean everything to me. The baby isn't ours, by the way. She belongs to the photographer. :)

6 comments:

Robin said...

Very beautiful. The baby, too. But especially you, my friend.

Jenny said...

Lovely family!

Gberger said...

What a lovely photo of a wonderful family group. You all look steeped in love. God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family indeed.....

God speed dear one....

Lynn

Van Down By The River said...

Guess I didn't get the memo about smiling like a normal person and not looking like a weird, chunky boy? Glad to be a part of your family :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love it, pray that it stays this wonderful. xoxo Sharon