Saturday, November 20, 2010

Baby Mikela Arrives

May I introduce to you baby Mikela? Oops, she is hiding in the plastic bin. Er, may I introduce to you the, uh, labor coaches and assistants?



Okay, one moment. Daddy is getting her all wrapped up for her close up...

Isn't she beautiful? All pink and sweet and precious?


Here is her gorgeous Hawaiian Mommy, all radiant and basking in the Aloha.
Twelve hours of hard work and she looks like this! She is glowing with motherhood, and the accomplishment of her natural birth, and her new almost flat tummy!
Healthy baby, healthy mommy. A singular accomplishment and nothing finer than bringing a baby into the world in such a healthy drug-free way.
Can you hear the background music? ..."I am Woman"!


Ahh, and here she is all snug and cozy, safely sleeping on her adoring daddy's chest...
She's a contented little girl cuz she finally got to meet mom and dad.

Aren't they just beaming?! My daughters were there for the big moment. I am so proud of them. They are the best kind of friends. There through thick and thin... and childbirth. Baby Mikela is a very blessed little girl to be welcomed and surrounded by so much love.

Psalm 127:3

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward .

3 comments:

Beckypdj said...

Congratulations!!! She IS gorgeous :)

Robin said...

Mazal tov!

Anonymous said...

Where was she born? I wish I could just hug her up and love on her. Where does the time go with our children and then grandchildren and then yikes great grandchildren. I love the whole process that God gives us. I miss the babies. Beautiful and handsome mom and dad. Pray for a happy future Love you guys Sharon