Friday, August 21, 2009

In Loving Memory of George

Our precious friend, Crystal, with her beloved nephew,
George Nelson Kuualoha Oana II


A bright light left this world and cancer behind yesterday, and entered into the glorious presence of Jesus and his dear Nana.

We love you, George. You will be forever missed and never forgotten.

Beautiful Crystal, our hearts surround you and your family with love and prayers for peace and comfort. We love you, sweet girl.

Let the world stop turning, let the sun stop burning.
Let them tell me love's not worth the going through.
When it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart
The only dream that mattered has come true-
In this life I was loved by you.
Bruddah Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

Aloha Nui Loa


John 16:33
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

3 comments:

Gberger said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful prayer/song and remembrance of your friend. I am so sorry for this loss. May he and his loved ones all be surrounded by peace, comfort and love. XO

Jeri said...

Thanks for sharing Karen. May God's peace, comfort, and love touch George's family and may His presence be felt like never before. I'm sorry for their loss.

Unknown said...

Wow I just came across this years after it was made. Thank you so much for this. I am Crystals brother. Mahalo nui loa