Thursday, March 12, 2009

Colors in the Kihei Sky

Sunny Kihei rarely sees a rainbow. You have to have rain to have a rainbow. But today, the ocean is blotted out by a large gray raincloud, and though we've lost the ocean view, the exquisite rainbow has taken it's place. No ordinary single rainbow, this one vividly shows it's outer layer, a second rainbow with the colors shining in reverse order.


You can't see it without thinking that God is an amazing artist. He paints the cloudy skies with color in a very show-offy kind of way! In the rainbow today, I hear His voice. He's saying, "Do you think I'm big enough to take care of you? I am the God of rainbows, double rainbows, red, blue, green and yellow. You can't do this, you can't do sky, or ocean or clouds, or rain. Only I can do this. And I can take care of you."


Thanks God, for the reminder.



Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Gen 9:13
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

elhefe said...

Magnifique!
Merci.

Anonymous said...

CNN Baby!

The Coetzee's said...

That Was quite Amazing. Your pictures turned out better than ours you capter the size!!!!

Anonymous said...

blogging minds think alike! I posted RAINBOWS too :)

http://www.amauiblog.com/2009/03/aloha-friday-rainbow/