Monday, March 02, 2009

Goodbye to Some Special Maui Friends

I'm trying to collect as many pictures as I can of people who have been dear to us on Maui, but I already know it will be an impossible task to accomplish. It requires an intersection of time, people and camera that I don't think we can pull off. But the night of the MercyMe concert, we were able to capture some special friends on film.
It's hard to say goodbye. We love you.
Precious Rachel's mom, Layne, and her husband Steve

Faithful friends, Rich and Marina


Our nearest and dearest, Bill and Lu and Craig and Kathy

Joyful Leslie, the best hugger ever!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Liza on Maui said...

These are beautiful photos of special friends. I am glad you all went together to the Mercy Me concert and were able to take these photos. They are a keeper!