Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful


Thankful for my beautiful son who filled our lives with such color and depth...

Thankful for the hope of the resurrection...


Thankful for God's provision and bounty despite difficult times...


Thankful for my companion and closest friend of 40 years, through sunshine and shadow...



Thankful for being spared sorrow upon sorrow twice this year, and for Sean's gradual healing.


Thankful for every last one of them. They are the bricks and mortar of my life.

I love all these people so very much.



Thankful for a sweet visit from my 80 year old mother. (yes, 80.)



Thankful for the birth of precious Mikela, and the miraculous moments that make life worth living.


Thankful for the new farm and anticipating memorable times with family and friends.

Thankful for the little things that make me laugh.


Coal (the black one) bosses his two girlfriends around all day long and they don't even seem to notice. I vote for more farm animals. They make the world a better place.


The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end.
They are new every morning. Great is your faithfulness, O God.

5 comments:

Beckypdj said...

It's so wonderful that our God is so big we can still be thankful.

Hugs to you and your family.

ps your mom looks amazing :)

Daisy said...

Such great pics, Karen. I want to know your mama's secret. 80? no way!

Mich

Mackenzie said...

beautiful post, karen. beautiful farm. beautiful people.

Gberger said...

I'm grateful for your friendship and your presence in my life. Sending love to you and your family this holiday week, and always. xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Karen and Joe, The turkey is starting to smell good! Am sending extra blessings to you and your family. I loved the first picture, the rest seem to tie into what we have here on this earth. More farm animals, sounds awesome. xoxoxoxSharon