Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Amazing Son-in-law

Sean and Me
This wonderful guy, my SIL for 16+ years, is actually beyond amazing. He is so amazing I can't even tell you how amazing he is because it's not allowed. Let's just say there is not an American alive who wouldn't be proud and impressed by his service to his country.
Everyone who knows him is kind of in awe, and we, his family, simply adore him.
But now his back has been injured and he needs our prayers...so please remember him for God's healing touch and a speedy recovery.


Isaiah 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

4 comments:

Gberger said...

God bless you and your entire family. Please thank your SIL (and your daughter) for their service to our country! Praying for healing and comfort for all of you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sean, more than you can know.
You are honored and prayed for. You guys are awesome always! Also, please remember, you are never forgotten.
Gary

Marina said...

Karen:
We will definately continue to pray for your SIL - we are proud to know him.
Please thank him for us and Joanne also. We know the sacrifice they are both making to protect our freedoms.

Love your whole family so much!
Marina

Anonymous said...

I have been awaiting word.....you are an amazing family. Part of our trials, oh boy. Praying have been out to you from the first word. Love much Sharon

They are both so handsome and beautiful!!!!!!!!!!