Saturday, March 30, 2013

My Favorite Word




res·ur·rec·tion

  [rez-uh-rek-shuhn] 
noun
1.
the act of rising from the dead.
2.
initial capital letter  ) the rising of Christ after His death and burial.
3.
initial capital letter  ) the rising of the dead on Judgment Day.
4.
the state of those risen from the dead.
5.
a rising again, as from decay, disuse, etc.; revival.



For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.
I Cor 15:21


Thankful for the death and resurrection of Jesus. Thankful that He changed my future for me. Thankful for the hope that has carried me through the death of my son. 
Thankful that I will hug my beautiful son again.

Easter HOPE. 

3 comments:

Beckypdj said...

Amen, my favorite word too.

Beckypdj said...

and that is a great picture

Gberger said...

Yes, thanks be to God for this gift!